We strongly encourage new clients to go through our system audit process to get a baseline on the status of the Metaswitch products in your network so we can quickly spot potential risks and unnecessary expenditure.
Key elements of this service
- We will work with your IT team to set up a VPN so we can access your network and Metaswitch equipment.
- We will perform a high-level review of recent logs and alarms for potential service-affecting issues.
- We will review usage on all trunks to look for congestion risks or over-provisioning.
- We will review the current software level installed on each product and make recommendations about an upgrade strategy.
- We will review system hardware to understand any single points of failure, and where you stand on end-of-life hardware.
- We will check that backups are configured for all products.
Once complete, we will write a short report (typically about 5 pages) with the results and recommendations, and will then schedule a 30 minute conference call to discuss the findings.
The fee for the System Audit Service varies depending on the size of your deployment. Please contact us if you’d like to schedule this service.